Italian Speaking Implementation Consultant
Italian Speaking Implementation Consultant, Durham UK.
Our Implementation Team own the client journey once contracts have exchanged hands and have the varied and rewarding responsibility of establishing and customising our service to suit our eager clients. A mixed team responsible for building strong relations directly with the world’s best brands, providing technical support throughout the process, developing, testing and troubleshooting our script, as well as creating tailored remarketing solutions to send on our client’s behalf. With a strong focus on product development – with more solutions to offer – the team will continue to diversify their skills and impact on the business! You will report to the Global Client Onboarding Manager in our Durham office and become a key part of the of this journey…
As an Implementations Consultant you will…
Work closely with our Developers and Design teams, you will be responsible for establishing a relationship with your clients and guiding them through the implementation process before they are handed over to the Account Management team. Ultimately it is your responsibility to ensure that our software integrates with the client’s website, recovers revenue in the smoothest fashion possible and continues to do so throughout any changes the client makes. You should …
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with the client, via telephone during the transfer from the Sales Team, in order to establish the necessary client needs and technical requirements for the implementation, ensuring your communication is in line with their technical understanding.
- Collaborate with our Developers on code development and deployment required to integrate with clients’ websites, thinking creatively when complexities arise.
- Collaborate with both the client and SaleCycle Designers to enable them to create tailored customer remarketing creatives which feed required data to our platform, gaining client approval to allow implementation progression.
- Create a new domain for the client, communicating and testing this with the relevant Email Service Provider, to enable us to send emails on behalf of the client.
- Conduct testing throughout the end to end process, collaborating with other teams as necessary, to ensure accurate data capture and maintenance of a reputable client impression.
- As their main point of contact, sustain client satisfaction throughout the implementation, proficiently logging all relevant data which may impact ongoing campaigns or client engagement.
- Provide regular updates (against targets, KPIs, progress, issues etc).
- Provide support to the other areas within the business, when required, to maintain business performance and an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
As and Implementation Consultant you will require a strong set of personal attributes to make each Implementation effective and ensure our clients are provided with the 5-star service. As a minimum you will need to:
- Have the ability to change your communication style between customer service, tech talk and senior professionalism
- Have the confidence and gravitas to control the timescales within each implementation, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be an adaptable, creative thinker with the ability to think outside the box in order to get the right solution for the client and campaign
- Be flexible and organised with changing priorities, as you effectively balance numerous clients’ needs in a fast paced environment
- Be tech savvy with the ability to understand and work closely with technical employees
- Also be a committed team player, able to integrate easily into our close-knit environment
You will be required to hit the ground running and draw on appropriate experience to perform against the objectives set. As the best fit for this role you will have:
- Experience working to clearly defined, formal processes in a technical customer service or support role
- Experience within a customer facing environment
- Experience managing multiple short-term projects or implementations
- Exposure to or experience in ecommerce, email marketing, remarketing or software-as-a-service (desired)
- Be fluent in written and spoken Italian and English. Any other language skill is advantageous.
We value our employees here at SaleCycle, So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
- Unlimited holidays
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
- Relaxed dress code
- Great Pension Scheme
- Cake on Payday
- And much more . . .