Sales Development Representative (Americas)
SaleCycle are a digital behavioural remarketing business working with enterprise brands to help inspire, shape and support the conversions that exist within every customer journey.
We continue to grow our Sales team in order to grow our client portfolio and to meet customer demands.
The first interaction happens between our SDR’s and clients and it is vital that you set the scene and leave an outstanding impression.
You will be hungry, confident and results driven, and you will thrive on fully engaging with clients leading to qualified meetings in order to provide enterprise brands with an outstanding SaaS solution.
As part of the companies growth, our New York office located just off Penn Station is the newest addition to the business and focuses on the Americas territory.
You will start your SaleCycle journey by learning our products and solutions, and brushing up on your digital remarketing knowledge. Your confidence will grow and you will be motivated to excel your targets whilst working closely with a dedicated Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate for the role of Sales Development Representative:
- You will be friendly, enthusiastic and professional with a can-do attitude.
- You will be confident and completely comfortable talking with C-Level executives, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Be proficient in using a variety of tools to engage with potential clients including email, phone, and Social Media.
- You will have an established online presence particularly on LinkedIn, and have strong knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Google etc.
- You will have experience in performing research and development on potential clients and you will enjoy the hunt for information to build up a client profile.
- You will have experience working in a high volume outbound cold calling/lead generating environment.
- Be precise in your work, ensuring the highest quality of information is supplied.
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Develop your knowledge in Digital Marketing and ecommerce, and become an expert in the SaleCycle product.
- Research a prospective client, to gain a full understanding of their business and determine suitability for our solution.
- Enrich data and build client profiles through extensive research and development using a variety of social methods.
- Engage with new clients, developing professional relationships and providing them will a full understanding of the features we can offer.
- You will be proactive in cold calling, emails and social selling.
- Develop and nourish any existing relationships and leads that SaleCycle already have with potential clients.
- Contribute to increasing our client portfolio with global market leaders based in the US, Canada, Mexico, and South America.
- Guide clients learning and understanding of the SaleCycle product, with the main aim of booking them in for a demonstration with our Business Development Managers.
- Be proactive on Social Media creating your own compelling social persona, building your professional profile, connecting with prospects, and learning more about their position and level of influence.
- Increase your understanding of the market, competitors, and product offering.
- Assist the Marketing team in deciding on content and campaigns needed to maximise interaction with clients and to fully engage with them.
Requirements of an Sales Development Representative:
- Exposure to outbound calling and lead generation.
- 6-12 months experience in a Sales Development or Lead Generation position
- Written and Spoken skills in French and Spanish would be desirable but are not essential to the role.
- Previous experience in the Digital Marketing or SaaS industry.
As a Sales Development Representative You Can Expect to Receive:
- A competitive salary alongside an attractive commission structure
- Unlimited annual leave
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
- 401k Programme
- The opportunity to travel to one of our other global offices for up to two weeks
- And much more...