Business Development Manager (Indian Territory)
Business Development Manager, APAC (India)
As we continue to grow the business globally we are looking to add an Business Development Manager to the growing APAC team based in Singapore. Our Sales Team is essential to the growth of the business and the role of an Business Development Manager is to nurture relationships and engage with prospects within the Indian market, selling the SaleCycle products. Working closely with an assigned Sales Development Representative to maintain a strong sales pipeline and become a specialist within the Behavioural Marketing solution sales space.
As a Business Development Manager you will . . .
- Become an expert in SaleCycle’s product in order to effectively deliver product demonstrations to clients on our service, system functionality and next generation features
- Proactively working with Clients in the Indian Region and building strong relationships.
- Work closely with a Sales Development Representative to determine the best approach to selling SaleCycle’s products, take ownership of the full sales process within your pipeline, clinching the sale with a consultative approach
- Network and engage with the ecommerce, affiliate marketing and digital industries, maximising all suitable opportunities to promote our business and increase client value
- Collaborate with wider SaleCycle support teams to ensure a seamless experience for your clients
- Leverage existing relations, within partnerships and existing clients, to strengthen the relationship within the brand and increase the likelihood of them joining SaleCycle.
- Through a nurturing approach, build a strong pipeline of the right level of brands, negotiating and closing business to benefit our growth, and therefore contributing to our market leader status.
- Provide support to the other areas within the business, when required, to maintain business performance and an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
Essentially you will . . .
- Have a good awareness of the digital industry along with a knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS), and come with demonstrable enterprise level, B2B sales success, within a target driven environment
- Contacts and experience in the APAC market, especially within the Indian market.
- Are an alluring, persuasive networker, able to influence C-Level decision makers
- Have the organisational skills to balance and prioritise numerous prospects, keeping everyone happy and engaged with our brand
- You have strong but subtle influencing skills with the ability to negotiate and close deals effectively
- You come with a solid and up to date understanding of ecommerce and proven experience of working with major online brands
- You are confident & have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image
- You’re comfortable and confident in a sales environment with a hunter mentality and the tenacity to succeed
- Experience or knowledge of the partnership environment (Affiliate Network, ESP, Agency)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
Here at SaleCycle we value our employees. We ensure that we continuously have a #LoveWhatYouDo culture, and there is always cake. In addition to salary which is dependent upon experience we also offer some really great benefits and incentives to our employees;
- Semi flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- Cake every pay day & more