Senior Software Engineer
We work in small teams that are self-managing and motivated by delivering rapid and visible business benefit. We thrive on collaborating with our peers to find the solution together. SaleCycle gives engineers autonomy and technical ownership within a flexible environment where culture and innovation are key to a team who genuinely believe in their product.
Essentially you will . .
- Have commercial Experience in Software Engineering / Development role.
- Have proficiency in one or more of the following: ○ Node.js / Java / Golang/ C#, or any JVM based language
- AWS stack (DynamoDB, S3, EC2, Kinesis, Lambda, EMR)
- Frontend development frameworks (we use React and Redux but experience of any others is also useful).
- Infrastructure as code (e.g CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt or Terraform)
- Have a working Knowledge of Git and are comfortable having their work peer-reviewed and peer-reviewing others work.
- Continuous Delivery experience
Here at SaleCycle we value our employees. We ensure that we continuously have a #LoveWhatYouDo culture, and there is always cake. In addition to salary which is dependent upon experience we also offer some really great benefits and incentives to our employees.
- Unlimited holidays . . Yes unlimited
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Your birthday off on us
- A great pension scheme, matching up to 8%
- 2k training budget every year and a half day of personal development time every other week
- Cake every payday
- Office snacks
- The opportunity to work from another office (global) for up to two weeks per year