Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a hunger for Sales?
Do you carry out the full 360 cycle sale?
SaleCycle’s Business Development Managers are at the very heart of our success.
New York is the newest addition to our growth with our office located just off Penn Station. We are currently growing our Sales team, with passionate, driven and hungry Sales professionals. Is that you?
The role of a Business Development Manager here at SaleCycle is essential in creating and nurturing relationships with prospects from enterprise level brands. Your responsibilities will start from detecting opportunities, throughout the whole sales process until closing. Working closely with the Head of Sales you will ensure the revenue and growth in the Americas region.
As a Business Development Manager, you will…
- Research top-tier brands across North and South America, with a hunter mentality – using rankings, news stories and existing contacts and relations to source new prospects
- Absorb all our product and sales knowledge, arming yourself with all the intelligence you need to inform, reassure and negotiate with your prospects
- Engage with and consultatively sell to a variety of cold-lead key decision makers at your prospects, via telephone, virtual meetings, email & occasional client visits, using your knowledge and our vast array of marketing collateral to gain their buy-in
- Take ownership of the full sales process within your pipeline, from the prospecting above through to effective hand over to our Implementation Team to integrate your clients, clinching the sale at a financially viable rate (for both SaleCycle & your client)
- Network and engage within the ecommerce, affiliate marketing and digital industries, maximizing all suitable opportunities to promote our business and increase leads
- Meet (and exceed!) monthly KPIs that offer you generous, uncapped commissions
Essentially you will…
- Come from a successful B2B sales background, ideally within e-commerce or software sales sectors (including recruitment), and able to breakdown and explain your processes and achievements during our interview process
- Tenacious with your hunting and lead generation, with a background in cold-calling; not becoming disheartened when you don’t make immediate progress with a great opportunity
- An alluring, persuasive networker, able to confidently communicate with and influence busy C Level decision makers
- Have the organizational skills to balance and prioritize numerous prospects, keeping everyone happy & engaged with our brand whilst continuously growing your pipeline
We value our employees here at SaleCycle, So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience) and an uncapped commission scheme, we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
- Unlimited holidays
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
- Relaxed dress code
- 401k - up to a 5% match
- And much more . . .