Head of Marketing (NYC)
Head of Marketing, New York
Our Marketing Team are essential to the growth of the business by producing outstanding content and working closely with our external facing teams to attract and keep clients. They also work closely with internal stakeholders maintaining a strong company brand.
As Head of Marketing you will be a skilled Marketing Strategist with the ability to own the marketing strategy for our brand and the external face of SaleCycle. You will be able to inspire and motivate your team, and ultimately run SaleCycle’s Marketing department in ways that will promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
As the Head of Marketing you will…
- You will have complete ownership of the Marketing function, managing a team to deliver targets across all areas of the SaleCycle marketing mix
- Demand Generation – Support the sales team in booking meetings by helping to grow SaleCycle’s audience and providing a ready-stream of warm, engaged leads.
- Product Marketing – Support the sales team in winning opportunities as quickly as possible by providing top class collateral and nurturing prospects through the sales process.
- Customer Marketing - Support the client services team with upsell and client retention through email nurturing, onboarding videos, webinars and tactical campaigns.
- Content Marketing – Establish SaleCycle as a thought leader in the space with best-in-class content and a brand that is the envy of the market.
- Be an active member of the management team, communicating marketing plans, successes and understanding the needs of other key stakeholders in the business so marketing can assist.
- Creatively and proactively manage company public relations in-house, including press releases, publications, events/exhibits, promotional activity etc, adapting the image or style as necessary to optimise impact.
- Analyse performance of marketing activity in order to identify the most productive avenues of attraction, growth potential and brand awareness, focusing on these areas to even further drive the business brand and success.
- Work closely with the CFO to manage the marketing budget and ensure a good understanding of the ROI of every penny spent on marketing.
- Provide support to the other areas within the business, when required, to maintain business performance and an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- Set, monitor and report on team objectives and goals
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels, and marketing efforts
Essentially you will…
- Have experience in a Head of Marketing role previously, preferably within the e-commerce/Digital Marketing industry
- The ability to set and prioritise goals and objectives
- Display high emotional intelligence with the ability to adapt accordingly when experiencing different cultures/personalities/backgrounds as well as constantly looking to innovate the way in which they communicate
- A good understanding of the world of ecommerce
- A confident communicator – both one-on-one and to large groups.
We value our employees here at SaleCycle, So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience) and an uncapped commission scheme, we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
- Unlimited holidays
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
- Relaxed dress code
- Commuter Benefits
- 401k - up to a 5% match
- And much more . . .